ID:101308

Keywords: nestalgia
The NEStalgia v1.20 (now at v1.22) release has been a great success. I'm really happy with where the game is at right now, and I'm looking forward to releasing the Black Sanctum in the next few weeks.

As promised, the first weekly tournament will be held this Sunday at 1:00 PM PST. Unlike previous tournaments I'm not going to hold sign ups on the forum, but anyone who wishes to participate needs to show up with their team ready at least ten minutes before the tournament starts. You can use this Silk Games forum thread to find and recruit team members. There will be both a level 20 and level 32 bracket, and players can enter both brackets. Level 30+ characters are welcome in the top bracket as well.

Remember that under the new PvP rewards system either watching or participating in official tournaments like this will net you valuable Colosseum Emblems which are good for the purchase of special items.

With the new Warlock and Ninja classes on the prowl, this should be an interesting tournament to watch and be a part of. Any players new or old are welcome to join us, so stop by!

Previous Tournament Results:
April 11, 2010
April 18, 2010

Rules
Official PvP Tournaments use a single-elimination bracket. Based upon the number of entries in the tournament, some teams may be randomly chosen to skip the first round, or to fight in a 'qualification' round. Each match is played as best 2 out of 3. The first team to win 2 battles advances, and the losing team is eliminated.

Players may carry and use consumable items, although they will not be given the opportunity to acquire more in between battles in the middle of a match. Anyone can participate, including staff members. Anyone who isn't present when the tournament begins will forfeit their match

The Colosseum

Signing up for a fight

Entering the Arena

Spectating from the stands

Spectating from a different position

The fighters see a normal battle

NEStalgia Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/SilkGames/NEStalgia
Main Server (Shrenwold): byond://cablemonkey.game-host.org:2045

Learn all about what an optional subscription to NEStalgia gets you!
Sunday is 9/5, not 9/4.
Sunday 9/4? You mean SATURDAY 9/4? Or SUNDAY 9/5?