ID:101646

lol Well ive been playing on byond since 2007 and just now ive finaly got a membership ^_^ yay
Awesome how much people are getting memberships.
Nice
Kaimana wrote:
Awesome how much people are getting memberships.

Yet people have the nerve to say BYOND is dying. Tom's actually mentioned somewhere that BYOND is doing a lot better than you think financially.
What does a membership do for you
BladerDX wrote:
What does a membership do for you

LOOK cool :p

"Joined: May 18, 09"
Kisioj wrote:

"prolly another key"
Kisioj wrote:

love how you like troll all the time do you have anything better to do?
Death Any wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

"prolly another key"

very smart death ^_^ in 2007 when i joined my key was duelmaster91 or something like that,coz the first game i played was DMO. ah i miss those days
Sasuke9109 wrote:
Death Any wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

"prolly another key"

very smart death ^_^ in 2007 when i joined my key was duelmaster91 or something like that,coz the first game i played was DMO. ah i miss those days

yeah someone hacked my first key
Your key doesn't get "hacked", rather you carelessly throw around your password or have an extremely guessable one. There is a VERY, VERY small portion of people on the internet that can actually brute-force their way into retrieving a password. Not only that, it takes HOURS if not DAYS straight for a normal home PC to accomplish this if you have a "smart" password with various numbers and symbols. I can guarantee you people who can honestly "hack" would NOT waste their time hacking some random guy on BYOND.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

love how you like troll all the time do you have anything better to do?

love how you like to find trolling signs in my comments when you are known for being troll <.<