ID:103703

Ahh Cold English weather how i have missed you >_>

So yeah i figured id fill in what i have been doing, just got back last night now finally finding more free time to do less productive things(woo)

I was pretty amazed by the spinx(not so much the pyramids) although i found Egypt being more commercial then anything, Example: Looking at the pyramids in one direction to then turn around and see KFC and Pizza hut >_> lol

Some areas are just amazing though, but its a rather large contrast when you go into the old towns, i heard a few storys of tourists going in shops and being locked in till they bought something, or camel rides which turn into a small time hostage situation hahaha

Worst thing about Egypt? Russian people. Ignorant bastards, but also i was rather amazed to hear there are only 20% of the people in Egypt are natives.. Eh ok so its not that amazing, but was interesting!

>

>

All in all, it was a good break away :) hope all is well with the BYOND community.. peaaaaaaace!
Welcome back, and its pretty awesome eygpt is an really cool place to go.
Gamemakingdude wrote:

I'd have figured it to be quite warm. Huuur.
Tiberath wrote:
Gamemakingdude wrote:

I'd have figured it to be quite warm. Huuur.

i see you what you did there.
You didn't go to Egypt. I'm sure you simply Photoshopped yourself onto some desert-looking background you found off of Google images. If you really went there, you would've gotten bit by a snake or something. Snakes in Egypt always bite newcomers.
Nope, im pretty sure i took the 6 hour flight, wasted money on horrible food and pointless junk, all part of the experience, as for the snakes i didnt see any and i went on quiet a lot of excursions to be far, maybe im just lucky :)
Welcome back. I've always wanted to take a trip to Egypt >_<
You went to egypt and didn't invite me.

And damn... been a while since I came on beeond.
Dude, I Love Egypt. I was visiting places in the middle east when I was in Pakistan. Welcome back, what did you enjoy the most over there? :P
Ruben7 wrote:
You went to egypt and didn't invite me.

And damn... been a while since I came on beeond.

Ruben my boy!! Get on!