ID:103822

Naruto Origins is a new, exciting game, which has just begun progress. So let me tell you a bit about the game itself...

Development Team:
- Cody - Programmer
- Qubic - Programmer
- The Saikyou Alliance - Pixel Artist/Graphics Artist
- Branks - Pixel Artist
- Kidpaddle - Programmer
- Howey - Programmer

Screenshots:

NOTE: The interface is a WIP and will not represent the final product.

Gameplay - Exciting, and really fun gameplay, you can't just sit around and hit a log all the time like most current Naruto games. Naruto Origins requires you to work for your levels and skills. How? You fight, as you would in most RPG's, with every kill you'll gain experience, and eventually level up. As you level up, your skills will gain a boost and you'll also be given points in order to learn other moves.

Originality - We can't say Naruto Origins is an original game, plainly because we're basing it off an anime and therefore it is not our original idea. Most of the BYOND community would consider originality to be the same as asking whether it is a rip or not, and to that our answer is no, Naruto Origins will be completely rip-free. Not one line of code, or even one piece of art will be taken from another piece of work.

Presentation - The artwork in Naruto Origins will be presented in a high standard and also presented in a very high quality.

We will be continuing our development blog over at the team page. As it is not a member just yet, none of the posts will show up on the community page, so please visit regularly to see some production.

Hiring - Good News! Naruto Origins is hiring, we're lacking a few spots which would really speed up production. We're in need of:
- 2 Pixel Artist (Experienced) In need of one more!
- 1 Programmer (Experienced) Found!
- 1 Graphics Artist (Quality Work Please)

Contact -
Contact me, Qubic at: Qubic AT hotmail.co.uk or Pager me.
Contact Saik, at: alikassem0595 AT hotmail.com or page him at TheSaikyouAlliance

AT = @, Just to avoid bot's picking up our email's.

P.S. Sorry for making this sound like a review, couldn't think of any other way to put it at 3AM. :/

I heard Cody quit.
Thats just a bad start for development then. Nevertheless, i want to create a forum for you. Contact me at AznXFlamez AT yahoo.com

Sry, but i dont want bots tracking me.
AT = @
+yea, because this is an organized blog entry for advertising a game in development. I like the brightness in the graphics.
Everyone who has given there email has been added, as for Cody we haven't heard word of him, he hasn't be online for quite some time, it would be a shame to see him leave, after all he was so excited to get into the work.
Instead of bashing on Cody, it would've been easier and much more professional to just remove him.
Who is this Cody guy...?
Branks wrote:
Who is this Cody guy...?

The guy that styles on you bro.