ID:107585

It's been a long, long time since I've posted about my YouTube shorts here. The reason is simple: I haven't been making them.

Now that I'm back home in Washington state and away from the soul sucking, creativity killing, lung destroying hell hole that is Los Angeles, I've been getting the itch to produce some more YouTube videos. For me it's a fun hobby that I've neglected for far too long.

On top of producing new videos, I've been wanting a "real" blog for quite some time as well. My solution has been to kill two birds with one stone and repurpose "Ben Makes Movies" as the home of both my YouTube videos and my new personal blog.

Ben Makes Movies .com

I launched the new site tonight, and I've already got a couple blog posts up. I think that I've tested all of it pretty thoroughly, but if you come across any glitches then please let me know.

I'll be posting here occasionally with links to recent blog posts on my new site, along with announcements of new videos. That said, anyone who enjoys following what I'm talking about ought to bookmark BenMakesMovies.com and keep up with me there.

One last thing: I'll be releasing a new video later this week. It's a short one, but it's a good way to get the ball rolling again. In the meantime those of you who haven't seen my work may want to check out the videos featured on the new site, or just visit my YouTube channel directly.
I see we share a common distaste for hipsters. Thankfully not a big problem in the UK though, selective cultural import seems to do it's job properly from time to time.
Stephen001 wrote:
I see we share a common distaste for hipsters.

Indeed. Hipsters are essentially the source of all evil in the world. I expect to be ranting about them quite a bit on my new blog.