ID:113418

As I've mentioned two posts ago, I was working on a new plan for Disky Challenge. That my friends is infact a new 2D-based Topdown engine that should be simple to use once the library is released. Due to the capabilities of DM, ya will be able to override or extend upon the engine and give such games more power. It will even come with a demo and resources to demonstrate of how it uses this simple to use (hopefully) engine. This of course is not the only engine I'm working on.

Two and half years ago, I was working on another topdown based engine that is more intense in calculations (necessary to achieve certain complex effects). That of course will be discussed in the near future as I get it in more working form.

Remember "SkyDrop Delivery" folks? Well, I been thinking about doing a sequel to that game in the near future. It is currently undecided, but working on a sequel should bring in more features with less restrictions. Of course I'm still working on the "SByIo Library" to try bringing on more capabilities with text objects as well as onscreen input. That is all I got say for this post.
Sweet stuff! ;)