ID:116787

After being double-laserdog dared to make a comic depicting the wedding of Laserdog and his new wife Maya, I spent about 15 minutes in Paint. I've named my creation:

Young and the BYONDless - Issue #1
Normal Quality | High Quality (after mindlessly applying blurs and smudges)

Behind the Scenes Interview with Empirez
"So, Empirez, how did you make your art look so good?"

That's a very good question, nameless interviewer guy. Before I made the comic, I chose to gather some reference images to help me figure out how I wanted to draw everything. The pictures I used are:

Adorwable Engwish Shepherd Puppy Wuppy
Jessica Rabbit
Masterdan Impressing The Ladies
Balzack Impressing Himself
Teka In All His Glory

So there you have it.

P.S. Any mature, encouraging, or on-topic comments left below will be deleted and repeat offenders will find themselves banned from this blog. You may only post off-the-wall insults, incite flame-wars, and derail the OP to the point of no return.
Thanks alot your high quality overheated my computer!
Atriosv3 wrote:
Thanks alot your high quality overheated my computer!

My bad bro. I forgot to post the system requirements for the HQ version.
One day I'll be an actor for this.....
I love it. E.T, under E.D (The God of the Trolls), you are a troll master!

:3
Haha, that made my night.
I'm not sure why Balzack is in that picture, you are clearly just trying to troll!
Sinfall wrote:
I'm not sure why Balzack is in that picture, you are clearly just trying to troll!

Um, because Jared is sexy?
OMG Masterdan LLLOLLLL did not see that one coming.
Think you are so big, making fun of people? That just degrades yourself. Why don't you just run home to your momma and tell her why you don't have any real friends.
PCGeek wrote:
Think you are so big, making fun of people? That just degrades yourself. Why don't you just run home to your momma and tell her why you don't have any real friends.

You must be new here.
Yes, i am.
PCGeek wrote:
Yes, i am.

Well then, that explains your comment, and why it was funny.
PCGeek wrote:

Oh Hai. Welcome to BYOND. I'm here to offer you a tour, but first, it's required that all members spend a night under the bridge. So you get used to things around here.
I bet its because the community is so full of trolls. Am i correct sir?
PCGeek wrote:
I bet its because the community is so full of trolls. Am i correct sir?

Shenanigans. We're a warm welcome community, full of gentlemen and scholars. Trolling is the least of your worries!
Even I liked this.
ET.. I knew you were the man for this ;)

Thank you for making my day
I'm still just waiting for the newly weds to make a blog post about how awesome their honeymoon was.
It was pretty amazing to be a witness to the union of two such great people.
Page: 1 2