A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Here's my Quick Edit:

Idk if this will help but I tried to put the emphasis on the main character by making him white which distinguishes him from the rest of the scene; you can use light colors to do in your character. Also, I tried to adjust the text which was again done so that the character gains attention.

I might have failed though because this is quick edit...
The edit, is amazing.
Neo I like the new edited one with the sun lower in the sky. It looks great in my eyes at this point.
Noone wants to incorporate the BYOND logo into the picture? Kinda surprised noone has done that thus far...
Let's go tripping!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So Neo may I use your newest edit/edits for the website to centralize these things?
In response to Akando5959
Sure, feel free.
Awesome, I will putting it as a link to your stuff so if you could resize the banner to 1024 pixel wide by 512 High and reload it to image shake for me to link to your work, or I can create a profile page for you under the byond section, something I am looking at extending upon later, that you could use as a portfolio for making an easy link for people to reference to your art work.
In response to -._.DreamBunny._.-
-._.DreamBunny._.- wrote:
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Here's my Quick Edit:

Idk if this will help but I tried to put the emphasis on the main character by making him white which distinguishes him from the rest of the scene; you can use light colors to do in your character. Also, I tried to adjust the text which was again done so that the character gains attention.

I might have failed though because this is quick edit...
The edit, is amazing.

Eastery as fuck.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok now what do I need to work on.
Page: 1 2