ID:136347

Deadron; Until further notice, I have suspended Dragon Ball Z: Majins and Mystics,... Suspended meaning I have cut off the Subscriptions,... for now, at least. There are dozens upon dozens of DBZ games that charge for extra features, and I find it offensive that you seem to target me. Noyt only that, but you wait 6 months before attempting to do anything about it. Well, sorry for any inconvienence, please don't remove it from the hub, as I have stopped any questionable conduct... This issue needs to be resolved hastely...

~Kujila
I dont think you should take offence Dantom's actions (Remember, Deadron isnt Deadron, his Deadron-Representing Dantom). Your game has been 'singled out' because it was in the BYOND.FanGames.Dragonballz Channel, and the rules for that channel specify that for a game to be in there, it can not charge for anything.
-DogMan
PS: I didnt alert Dantom because I wanted to see you get in trouble or anything, I did it so that you and Dantom wouldnt get in any serious trouble.
In response to Dog Man
Oh, iks that it?! Then I'll simply remove it from that channel soon...
In response to Kujila
Just double check with a HUB Moderator (I belive Nadrew and Deadron moderate the BYOND.FanGames channel), Im in no way a expert when it comes to HUB rules. There may be a rule that says you can charge if you do something.
-DogMan
In response to Kujila
if you remove it from the channel your game gets put in byond.RAW if thats what you want remove it from there, you were singled out because you are actuallly on technically the main page of games for byond. Personaly i would keep my game there and remove the subscritpion benefits.
Maz
Kujila wrote:
Deadron; Until further notice, I have suspended Dragon Ball Z: Majins and Mystics,... Suspended meaning I have cut off the Subscriptions,... for now, at least. There are dozens upon dozens of DBZ games that charge for extra features, and I find it offensive that you seem to target me. Noyt only that, but you wait 6 months before attempting to do anything about it. Well, sorry for any inconvienence, please don't remove it from the hub, as I have stopped any questionable conduct... This issue needs to be resolved hastely...

We'll try to notice sooner in the future, and no fan game that is published in a BYOND channel is allowed to charge in any way.

The DBZ games you are referring to are probably not in a BYOND channel, if you check.
In response to Deadron
Its ok to have people donate for stats.Though it needs to be done in consideration.Its not like he was charging to be able to play.Or was he.Heck I havent played MM in forever.
In response to Soccerguy13
Maybe you should read the posts you reply to.