ID:136875

Point your browser to: http://byond.digitalmouse.org/ modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=26&fo rum=10

If that's too confusing, just go to http://byond.digitalmouse.org and click Forum > Challenges > Challenge 001 > Details/Rules

Either of these links should take you directly to the forum post which details all the (current) bits and pieces pertaining to this challenge.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact [email protected], or reply to this post...

GOOD LUCK!

(20 views of the forum post so far...someone must be interested! Don't forget to register for the Challenge as 'Challenger' or 'Judge' (or both) per the instructions in the digitalBYOND post)
digitalmouse wrote:
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact [email protected], or reply to this post...

I'm concerned that you never did fix the HTML so that it would be visible in Netscape. The site is still a blank white page, apparently because you have an unclosed table in there.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I'm concerned that you never did fix the HTML so that it
would be visible in Netscape. The site is still a blank
white page, apparently because you have an unclosed table
in there.

Opps....my fault of course - got sidetracked with work-related issues... fixing that now!

(after 10 minutes)
OK, I just re-uploaded the original theme.php script, but I do not have Netscape here, so I need some feedback...
In response to digitalmouse
Hey Lummox! Based on the lack of response to my last post here, I'm guessing that either:

1) the new theme upload fixed the viewing problems you had, or
2) you've been too busy to check...

If you get a moment, please let me know if the site still looks blank to you (with cache cleared first of course)

Thanks!
-jimm
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
Hey Lummox! Based on the lack of response to my last post here, I'm guessing that either:

1) the new theme upload fixed the viewing problems you had, or
2) you've been too busy to check...

If you get a moment, please let me know if the site still looks blank to you (with cache cleared first of course)

I haven't seen the new post until today.
The problem is indeed fixed.

Lummox JR
Hey! I've got a ready-made entry that can be located right here! TextMUD 2.0 is a non-game utility used to easily create and play text-based games. Because it's a tourney entry, I am giving you a 20-day subscription. E-mail me if you need an extension on it!

-Lord of Water