ID:13713

I tell yeah if the world ended on 6/6/06 I would have throned my laptop into hell were it belongs. My laptop that all seems to do is overheat and guess what even more overheating playing byond it get hot playing a none 3d game aka master of Orion 3 and it overheats trying to play command and conquer red alert 2 it overheats. I feel so badly ripped of when first had it.

Laptop Specs

E-Machine (yeah I no E-machine..)
2.50ghz celeron
40gig hard disk
256mb ram
64mb shared graphics
dvd/combo writer

I have started saving up for a new computer but I only have like £90 so its sometime to go and more suffering.

Ideal Computer Specs
ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
Athlon 64 X2 Dual-core Processor 3800+
x2 512mb 3200 ddr ram
Asus Geforce 6800 256mb Pci-e
80gig harddisk
Cd-drive/Writer
Dvd/Writer

Yeah I no it the tower alone comes to about £700 but I am going to buy each part separately.

I can't do trasure trooper because living in the UK and all.
I'll take that laptop!
Try to sell your laptop or try taking it to a repair shop and find out what the problem is. Use your £70 on new parts or a repair.
The problem with selling the labtop is that it was given to me for free by my nan. It would look bad on me if i sold it.
I have been setting my heart on getting supreme commander which looks good but my computer is no were near good enought.
I dont think your laptop is that bad to be honest..just go to your local pc repair shop. Your best choice is PC World and tell them to investigate your computer. A Usual repair is £30+.
Most parts you may need to repay are roughly from £10+
If you tried playing some of the games i have brought and wanted to play them you would be pissed by now heres a list BF1942, Galciv2, Civ4, MOO3, CnCR2 and the list goes on.
Have you got msn, if you have add me [email protected]