ID:147679

i have a code in which when two ppl use this attack they merge their stats together. this includes name(it creates a new name for both of em)

when 15 mins pass they unmerge(dunno if thats a real word) and they go bak to old stats.

this all works great except if they logout. is there a way to delete the save(not the save of the key) so next time they log in they have to use their real char(not) merged char???
whats this fusion for a dbz game? second if you want help you should post the code. [edit] and last but not least =P make a var I.E nosave=1 then put in your save code that if the var is nosave=1 you cant save and if its nosave=0 you can save. pretty simple so that way when the char is merged it wont save so that way it does not show up in the loadinglist afterwards :)
In response to XzDoG
XzDoG wrote:
whats this fusion for a dbz game? second if you want help you should post the code. [edit] and last but not least =P make a var I.E nosave=1 then put in your save code that if the var is nosave=1 you cant save and if its nosave=0 you can save. pretty simple so that way when the char is merged it wont save so that way it does not show up in the loadinglist afterwards :)

Why don't you just check to see if they are merged, then unmerge them if somebody logs out? Make sure to "unmerge" before executing ..() in Logout(). This would make a lot more sense to me. Plus it's easier.
In response to Polatrite
Xzdog i'm not sure how to define nosave so that it dusnt save, could u help me? i use the excat saving system as urs.

polarite i dont know how to do that u see. i have no idea how to make the game know if one of the two players logs out.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
DeathAwaitsU wrote:
Xzdog i'm not sure how to define nosave so that it dusnt save, could u help me? i use the excat saving system as urs.

polarite i dont know how to do that u see. i have no idea how to make the game know if one of the two players logs out.

False,you do not have the same saving system as me because i ditched the zeta engine,but you need to define the var then set it in the fusion code when they fuse that its 1 and they cant save.
In response to XzDoG And SSJgoku321
Zeta is not an engine. It's a game.
In response to Garthor
zeta game can be refered as an engine sometimes as well from what i heard
In response to Vash_616
Vash_616 wrote:

Well you heard wrong, The Zeta "Code" was leaked and people modified it and called it theirs, it isnt an engine it was a game but noobs are calling it an engine.
In response to Mrhat99au
Mrhat99au wrote:
Vash_616 wrote:

Well you heard wrong, The Zeta "Code" was leaked and people modified it and called it theirs, it isnt an engine it was a game but noobs are calling it an engine.

So now because of my vocabulary you slap a newb title on me because i called it an engine?,ha! i can call a code anything i want if i feel like it.
ok so can we forget that topic and help me?
just wondering...did you ever look in the code help thats in the dream maker? it gives a description on how to use the proc or var effectively...just wondering

mob
player
var/nosave=0
verb/Merge()
nosave=1
//blah blah blah, rest of merging code
verb/Unmerge()
nosave=0
//Blahidy blah blah
Logout()
if(nosave==1)
src << "You can't logout while merged! Naughty boy/girl!"
..()

Get the picture?
Okay then, you're a run.

"Run" in this instance means something else, because I can call nouns whatever I want, including other words, even if those words are incorrect.

Of course, considering the fact that you don't know what I mean when I'm calling you a "run", I'd suggest you realize that randomly redefining words is not a great way to communicate.