ID:152738

Rate this 1 to 10....
When u were a little boy ur father died from the Mafia...
ur mom couldnt take care of cause she was a big druggy and didnt care about u so u got sent away to this camp...it is a training camp for little kids before the enter the amry...and u have no choice to but to sit there and train...But u want to train to get back at the mob..(When u start the game ur a little boy running from the Mafia)
The point of the game is to get strong enought to take down the Mafia....
-----------------------------------------------------------
The point of the game is to be the best soilder in the game and take down anyone that gets in ur way..After the begining mode which will teach u how to do everything..10 years will pase and ur in training for Boot camp...Then u can play each other...like Death Match(where everyone will try to kill each other) or Capture the flag(Which ever team gets the flag firsts wins)...or u can just finish story mode ((WHICH I NEED A REALLY GOOD CODER FOR))XD...i think that would be an Great idea for a game...could also make some good money maby...Theres also a Twist to Multiplayer Mode...The a Type of match called hunter which it will randomly choose a player and they are the monster and everyone has to hunt him down...if the hunter can kill everyone he wins...the only way u can be elimanated is if u and are the monster and die..
-----------------------------------------------------------
NEED CODER IF UR INTERESTED
Aim-Kasper900
Email [email protected]
Pager-Kasper4sale
Shouldn't this be in Classified Ads or Design Philosophy?
In response to Rockinawsome
Rockinawsome wrote:
Shouldn't this be in Classified Ads or Design Philosophy?

Design Philosophy. He/She's asking a rating on this and He/She has yet to make it.

And He/She just wanted to know if coders were interested.
In response to Crzylme
If u looked on Hub u would know whats done on the game and i was asking for a rating...
In response to Kasper4sale
Kasper4sale wrote:
If u looked on Hub u would know whats done on the game and i was asking for a rating...

If you're looking for a programmer still, and you have no hub entry to show us, Creations is not the spot for your post. This is definitely a Design Philosophy post.

Lummox JR