ID:152912

Dragonball Evolution current pre-alpha testing is to release on the 30th, so far it features only one race "Saiyan" and the re are only about 5 ways of training so I would appreciate ideas ( No it isnt a ****** Zeta Rip )

1. Lifting Weights (Optional Gravity)
3. Punching Bags (1 EXP per hit and macro prevention!)
2. Hyper Bolical Time Chamber (Free Flowing + Step combo,1+2 also)
4. Kame Training (Carrying Roshis big turtle shell which makes you walk slower for EXP)
5. NPC Fighting( Saibas are only so far.... )

also I was wondering if any of you had any mini-game ideas that could be incorporated in
What about...Animals/characters occasionally steal something our of your ivnentory and you have to chase them, therby getting stronger..0_0
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
... , lets see uberly weird beams vs animals, >_> besides I wouldnt like cats and dogs running around maybe I can make it so you can randomly drop a item if you arent 'strong' enough
In response to Cheetoz
Make them uh, super fast..Unkillable but can eventually be caught. Fast but catchable..
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Make them uh, super fast..Unkillable but can eventually be caught. Fast but catchable..

GODDAMN CAP STEALING MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

*throws away copy of Super Mario 64*
In response to Elation
Lmao, I am getting no ideas..., perhaps is the training pretty set for a while?
In response to Cheetoz
Why should they have to train in the first place? Training is boring!
Why don't you do something more interactive? Like having to go through an obstacle course. Having to dodge ki attacks. Having to read and recall things. Having to try inputting certain types of combinations on the keyboard.

Instead of repeated action training, do interactive training instead with some altered repetition.
In response to Elation
EXACTLY! thats why im going to use Deaths suggestion and im gonna try and pack in some minigames!
In response to Cheetoz
Search the Creation forum for a post by me giving away some interactive training methods.
Punching a bag is old and used to much, am I right? =/

~Maku
In response to DeathAwaitsU
I already told you a mini-game >.> You just dont listen...
In response to Vans
<_<, chasing a monkey around is fun, and I told you it will eventually be done
In response to Makubezu
Yep, its basically going to take approx: 10 minutes of punching to level up 1 time after lvl 10, and greatens more after, so if you are the 'pbag' type, this isnt a game for you, because there are more advanced ways to train
In response to Cheetoz
Yay, using my idea..^_^
*Deleted because I was asked to*
In response to Vans
VANS DELETE IT THATS THE MASTER PLAN,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fuob
Meh, from what I saw on the show, the fighters didn't really progress much durring their training. It wasn't until they started nearly destroying themselves that they unlocked new depth of power. I think the sparring and stuff only helped them keep their skills up, not to progress. Whatever method you use, make extreme gain extremely risky, possibly deadly. Safe training won't progress you (pbags), but taking on a bunch of attackers, and only barely defeating them at your last ounce of life would give you the best boost of all. That way, it pays to lose.

~X
In response to Xooxer
Actually i love that idea ill get the working on it now, thanks alot
In response to DeathAwaitsU
In the DragonBall I was create a few years back (yes, it was all original but I lost the motivation to continue) I had some pretty cool training methods. One of them was summoning your power and then using it with the enviornment such as lifting rocks in the air and then forcing them towards yourself with your mind and begin dodging them (please note that he stronger your character was the bigger the rocks were, and they got pretty big to tell you the truth). Another training method was was having certain keys on your keyboard do certain actions such as high punch, low punch, ETC. and having you do them in gravity. The faster you did the combination and the complicity of the combination along with the length of it depended on how much power you were getting from it. I would also have NPCs who trained you and they would tell you to do certain combinations.

Another training method I had was going into gravity, tieing your feet to a rope on the ceiling so you were hanging from it (sort of like Goku did in 100x gravity on the way to Namek) and you had to bend foward until your head touched your knees (also note that there were no verbs and everything was done on the keyboard and HUD). Now, if you hit a key you would not just go up and down automaticaly. You would have to constantly tap the "G" key on the keyboard (that is what I had it set too) until his head touched his knees, if your finger got tired and you stopped he would fall back down to his original position. As you can see, training in this game was extremely, extremeley difficult and had not just your player, but you yourself do tons and tons of work in order to gain more power.

There are only a very small few of the training methods I had in my game and you are free to use them at your own will.
Page: 1 2