ID:153323

Basically this would be based on the Prince of Persia "Sands of Time". Of course there would three types of swords. If you have the Dagger of Time, you can freeze people, rewind time, slow down, and "instant transmission" kill people.

I might be interested in creating this type of game.
Of course there would be a limit on how many times you can do it, you would have to absorb people through the dagger.
Slowing down time in a multiplayer game would be extremely hard to do, same with rewinding time.
In response to Critical
Neither would be hard. The second one would be annoying, though.
In response to Garthor
and also kinda funny
In response to Garthor
Your talking about completly rewinding each step a certian mob takes in the whole world, if you have like 10 players, each player has to have a list of where they stepped for a cetrian time then you have to take it back for each client.

Slow downs would have to be for the whole world if it was the case, so it really wouldnt help much as everyone would have the slow down.
In response to Critical
You'd simply have more rigidly-defined turns, and then rewind through them.
In response to Garthor
Yeah, I was thinking of having some kind of list. I am probably going to make a game of this type after my Dragonball Online game.
In response to Vakir
If your Persian, do you get a free subscription? Because I am = ).
In response to Immortal Networks
Hehe, it would probably be free :p
In response to Vakir
Probably? Think "must be", it's a fangame, remember.
In response to Nadrew
Sounds like a threat, I could make a game based off of it, and not be fan game :P. But I would make it a fan game.
In response to Vakir
I'm pretty sure Nadrew did not mean it as a literal threat, but the current policy for hub entries generally frowns upon fangames due to copyright infringements inherit in the creation of such games. If you want to make a game *based* on the ideas and concepts of something well known, that's one thing. But as soon as you start to include copyrighted material (character names, place names, etc.) then it will be considered a 'fangame' and you *cannot* charge anything for it, not even server-support fees. Games on the hub are often checked to see if this remains true, and violators are removed from the Hub.
In response to digitalmouse
I was joking around heh.