ID:155680

H'lo. I'm currently working on an original game, and I'd like to get it listed when it's done some time in the future, but at the same time I'd like to give my friends and such information about the development through a hub.

If I were to create a hub for my game before it's finished, and without uploading anything, would it be deemed "unfinished" or "denied" without warning? And if so, will it be reconsidered later if I were to finish it and host a server?

Sorry, I'm poor at explaining stuff, but basically can my game still get listed if I upload it, say, a month after I make the hub?
It wouldn't be listed in the first place, but you could happily link your friends to it. You can make a hub and not submit it for listing, so you can do development work and submit later, when you are ready for review.
In response to Stephen001
How do I choose, eh, not to submit it, then? Last time I put up a hub for a demo I made it got rejected without me "requesting" it to be listed.
In response to Shaoni
There is a tick-box under the "Options" tab in your hub's admin page thingy. If that makes any sense.
In response to Stephen001
Oh, thanks. I noticed it just yesterday, but I weren't sure. SO when I want to request the game listed I just tick that box?
In response to Shaoni
Yup, that's right.