ID:159506

Added some verbs to client, but when I attempt to use them it reacts with unknown/unaccessible verb. If I switch the same verb to /mob instead of /client it works fine. Why would this be?
Seems like more of a Code Problem (or at least a Problem) than a How-To question. Post one of the verbs that do this so we can see if there's anything that could be going wrong there and causing this.
In response to Kaioken
Outputs WTF
mob/verb/WT()
world<<"WTF?"

Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: WT
client/verb/WT()
world<<"WTF?"

I have no client types, assuming thats possible (I don't see why it wouldn't be, I just never thought to do it.)

Editted: So... I opened up a new blank project, did the exact same code as above, and it worked fine in both scenarios... I'm looking into the differences to locate the source.

Resolution: ... I the client/New() proc stalled out down the line, though this time took place after calling ..(). I would assume that ..() would be what gave the clients their verbs... Dunno, weird.
In response to AJX
AJX wrote:
Resolution: ... I the client/New() proc stalled out down the line, though this time took place after calling ..(). I would assume that ..() would be what gave the clients their verbs... Dunno, weird.

If I remember right, the return value of the client/New() proc is important. If it doesn't return the proper value (or anything at all), things don't work right.
In response to Jon88
Wow. Jon. Long time no see. o.O
Anyway.. If I let the proc end without calling a return (which I presume is a return 0) it let me use the verbs just fine. Dunno if that means something... <_<