ID:164948

Problem description:when i compile, it says "empty "else" cause" i have everything coded right but i load up my code go to edit the map and it says one of the files isn't stable, i try to compile and there's over 1500 errors of empty else cause

Go to the very top error and look from there. Obviously, you have something coded incorrectly if you're receiving these errors. It looks like you have an else clause with nothing in it.

In response to CaptFalcon33035
i didn't edit anything in the else areas then today i load it up and it's got all those errors about the same things
In response to Kirick
Normally when 1 else case is in error (for example there is nothing there) it tends to screw up A LOT of other things. I don't know why this happens, but if you didnt compile before you saved last time you edited your code you may have had this problem without realizing it.

Do what the above said: Go to the top error and see if you have an else with nothing following it after thats indented one from it, EX:
else
something
or
else
something

The indentation could be a problem here.

Without seeing anything there is no real way for us to be able to help you beyond this.