ID:171457

Okay, I've suddenly started getting this problem on my game when hosting, and I havent touched the code in weeks. I didnt know where to put this, so I decided here.

What happens is that I keep the server up on Dream Daemon for 1 - 3 hours, and suddenly it basically crashes, taking all my CPU and I cannot bring up the DD window to close it properly. Now I've tried a dozen things, even disactivating new codes and stuff, but still no avail. It doesnt seem to be a coding problem, it just seems to be a problem on Dream Daemon. I'm running 340, if that helps, on Win XP. Now the one time I had Dream Seeker up when this started, I got the BYOND underflow thingy, a MILLION + times, and it didnt end, so I think that has something to do with it...
I'm pretty sure there's an infinite loop in your code which has never been accessed before.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
But its not recording in my runtime log, so how am I supposed to ever find it?
In response to Metroid
Metroid wrote:
But its not recording in my runtime log, so how am I supposed to ever find it?

go oldskool... Do a search for all loops in your code (for, while) and make sure they are not infinite.
In response to Jik
Well thats gonna be annoying, but just a thing, why would it SUDDENLY just start up? I havent touched the code in a week+