ID:184890

Anyone got Warcraft 3(with or without expansion)? I'm looking to hook up with other BYONDers and have a good time, whether it be playing WC3 maps or one of the many good mods out there.

I play on the US East server.
Also, include whether or not you have a mic/headset.
Get expansion, and I'll play you. I love WC3.
In response to PirateHead
I have the expansion.

Thing is, I rarely ever play normal games of WC3 anymore. I spend all my time in the custom games list, playing all the nifty mods. We could do that instead... you'd pwn me hard in a normal game of WC3. :p

Do you have a headset/mic?
Meee. I play only custom maps, mainly DOTA.
In response to Zeidrieck
DotA's too hardcore for me. :(

I like TDs and stuff. What's your name on there, and do you play on US East?

My name on there is, uh, Zaole. >_>
In response to Zeidrieck
I play lots of DotA-Allstars, too. I havn't played in awhile, and I hear some of the new heroes are pretty broken -- they gave Mercurial a move that basically kills leavers, which is STUPID in pub games and weak in clan games. So, Allstars may take a little getting used to agian, but I was good at it when I quit playing a half-year ago.

I'm easily a beginning or intermediate WC3 player, too, so if you like playing against less h4xful opponents I would enjoy playing a non-mod game or three as well. I don't play a lot, so I've never really gotten "good", like I have with some RTS games in the past (I'll rock your socks off in Red Alert: CnC or Red Alert: Tiberian Sun any day, and I'm good at AoEII as well!)

My name on WC3 is Castig8 -- see you around?