ID:185114

Norton dosen't pick it up. HJT dosen't pick it up. I don't see any unusual processes that could be causing it. There's actually two, they are both in the bottom right of the taskbar, where little icons are. One flashes between the little red circle with a white X in it and the windows updater logo. The other is a handicap icon and flashes to a red circle with a diagonal line going across the middle. The latter opens "spyquake". The first one does nothing when double clicked. A little message box comes up (like the kind that has things a charachter says in a comic in it) and it has an X in the upper right. It stays by my task bar, and says Your computer is infected,possible harmful infection blah blah blah blah. Click here to clean your spyware. The other one says almost the same thing, except opens something called spyquake like i said. I know spyquake is just some coverup for the virus.. Can anyone help me get rid of these? I suspect they are what are not allowing anyone connect to things i host.
http://www.google.com/search?&q=spyquake%20removal

Have you tried running scans with other spyware programs? Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D and Microsoft AntiSpyware will catch most things in combination.
Put all he files u need to disk and you should have a windows reboot disk with your computer put that in and folow he steps if youaint got a reboot disk try gtting a reformat disk here not much w days and i recomend getting aol spyware search
In response to Waqar
Waqar wrote:
Put all he files u need to disk and you should have a windows reboot disk with your computer put that in and folow he steps if youaint got a reboot disk try gtting a reformat disk here not much w days and i recomend getting aol spyware search

Hahhaha aol spyware search, why would you use a product like that. Anyway most virus's/spyware can be removed without having to reformat, just google your symptoms and chances are you'll find out what you have and how to get rid of it.
In response to Critical
Critical wrote:
Anyway most virus's/spyware can be removed without having to reformat, just google your symptoms and chances are you'll find out what you have and how to get rid of it.

This is the truth, and I'll swear by this. Besides, the more you get used to fixing your problems without reforging your entire computer, the more comfortable you'll feel when you continue to clean up after this stuff, and less aggravation from having to reburn everything you want onto a pile of discs.