ID:185632

My Windows Movie Maker is BROKEN and I have to create a 6 to 8 minute video as a final project. Please someone help me! Is there any other free software to make video from pictures and speaking into your microphone?

[EDIT]

It won't play my work, no matter what I do. WMM also refuses to play any video or audio I put into it. The "Play Timeline" command does NOTHING :(
~Kujila
Would Powerpoint work for what you're doing? It's not free, but you might have it. If not, OpenOffice.org probably has an equivalent.
In response to Crispy
OY vey!

I might hafta powerpoint if I can't get Movie Maker working.

Thanks for the idea :)

~Kujila
Didn't you buy a used Mac a while back? Does it have iMovie installed? If so, that'll work beautifully.
In response to Mike H
It's only 466 mhz, though, would that matter?

Also, I cannot find iMovie, is it in the "Applications" folder? I cannot see it there =(

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Kujila wrote:
It's only 466 mhz, though, would that matter?

Also, I cannot find iMovie, is it in the "Applications" folder? I cannot see it there =(

~Kujila

I figured if it had iMovie, it would be an old enough version that it'd still run well on that machine. Unfortunately it looks like you don't have it, since Applications is the default location. Must be old enough that iMovie wasn't bundled with the machine (or maybe somebody reinstalled the OS at some point without reinstalling iMovie). Bummer.