ID:185792

I decided I am going to try and sell my Sony PSP bundle on Ebay, so I am going to give you guys the link, if someone wins from BYOND, I'll throw in a free xbox game and donate $20 to Byond...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-Portable-Bundle_W0QQite mZ8230420119QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVie wItem
Thanks for looking..

This listing (823042011) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
Well I had some lady saying she would like the bundle for her son, who is in south amercia for school right now, and would like to buy it for like $380.00, I replyed, but an hour later when I checked my Ebay inbox, it said she was no longer a member...

Just another scammer I guess?
In response to Shades
Obviously, but well, when I try and click the link: This listing (8230420119) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
In response to Kalzar
I got an e-mail today...

eBay is stupid, they removed my listing on eBay for my Sony PSP bundle, saying I broke their rules for copy righting and pirates.

All I said, was that it had the 1.50 Firmware Bios on it, and that you could play homebrews. Which is the truth, its not moded or anything
In response to Shades
Heh. Pwnt.