ID:190086

Yes, the blue book is free, and online. But when you bought it, its like you bought "The Travellers Version". The online version can only be viewed online, And it would take alot of ink to print the whole thing out. So your not getting ripped off, So don't whine about how you spent 20 bucks or 251 dimes.

Siientx
But the best reason of all is that the online version doesn't have the footnotes. The footnotes are half the point of the thing. =P
I printed it out and only wasted about 1/10 of my ink cartridge, but im still getting the blue book, because its worth it.
In response to Mrhat99au
I was young free and happy. Then The Blue Book came along, It ripped my heart into pieces and left me lying in a heap on the floor.
Moral of the story?
The Blue Book is Evil! be content that now the Blue Book related deaths will finally begin to lower, I was a lucky one. Listen to what Dave Murphy has to say
"I used to spend quite a bit of time on byond. Till I got the blue book. Then I died" Such a tragedy.
I agree, The blue book (book) is alot more handy and good when your bored or waiting for long periods of time. Normally you wouldnt even be near an internet access hub in these situations.

Plus, there's the simple question of fairness. No, really... people say it's unfair that they bought it and now it's free, but imagine instead of becoming free, the price had doubled. Would people who already have the book have lined up to pay the extra $25? Of course not! We bought the book under a certain set of terms. The transaction is over, so is not affected by any future change in terms.
In response to Hedgemistress
It's worth it, I guess. It supports Dantom.