ID:191037

Hi everyone, over here in England it is Guy Fawkes night, celebrated with fire works, I just got back lighting off a bunch at a park. Although I am not english I still like shooting off fireworks.
And for you Americans over the age of 18 today is your chance to go and get newer and more corrupt politicians in our government! So go vote.
In response to DasFalke
DasFalke wrote:
And for you Americans over the age of 18 today is your chance to go and get newer and more corrupt politicians in our government! So go vote.

No such thing as more corrupt politicians. We're just trying to find politicians that are corrupt in newer, more innovative ways.
In response to DasFalke
They say you vote for the right to complain... I don't like any of them, so my reasoning is, "Hey, I didn't vote for em'"
well i have had firewoks setting off all over my college today, i thikn a girl got seriously injured from them...
Not good..
Maz
Hey, that's right... *glares meaningfully at Air Mapster* Where was the Guy Fawkes Day BYOND logo?
In response to Leftley
Lefty trys to tell everyone that other politicians lie, well he is a lier...If you elect me ill give you all a million bucks.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
Lefty trys to tell everyone that other politicians lie, well he is a lier...If you elect me ill give you all a million bucks.

Even if you were elected you couldn't possibly give 1 million dollars to everyone. Reason being; There ain't enough money in the world to have everyone own a million dollars each, or so I would say.

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Even if you were elected you couldn't possibly give 1 million dollars to everyone. Reason being; There ain't enough money in the world to have everyone own a million dollars each, or so I would say.

Sure there is you just need to find Bill Gates's private stash :).
In response to Theodis
Theodis wrote:

Lol, that greedy so-and-so!

He needs to start learning how to share haha.

--Lee
Mellifluous wrote:
Theodis wrote:

Lol, that greedy so-and-so!

He needs to start learning how to share haha.

--Lee

But sharing is pirating and we all know that ol' Bill don't like that!
Thats the point ;)