ID:191160

well, I'm playing resident evil and need some serious help. A friend told me what to do at the part I'm stuck at. I'm in the cabin at the courtyard just before you meet the Lisa Trevor thing (the weird shackled girl) that he told me about and said I had to find a crank. well, I have the following questions:

1.Where is the bloody crank?!
2.Where is the typewriter and item box that my map says is in here?
3.What does what's her faces look like so I won't puke, I litterally am sick today. normally I don't puke at stuff like this, after all I thought the thing was nothing in terms of gore, but I and very sick.

thanks.
Geo wrote:
well, I'm playing resident evil and need some serious help. A friend told me what to do at the part I'm stuck at. I'm in the cabin at the courtyard just before you meet the Lisa Trevor thing (the weird shackled girl) that he told me about and said I had to find a crank. well, I have the following questions:

1.Where is the bloody crank?!
2.Where is the typewriter and item box that my map says is in here?
3.What does what's her faces look like so I won't puke, I litterally am sick today. normally I don't puke at stuff like this, after all I thought the thing was nothing in terms of gore, but I and very sick.

thanks.

Resident Evil for what?

PlayStation 2? If so, the Crank is in the room where you pick up those Golden Lugers.

As for the other Resident Evils I have forgotten because it has been that long since I played them :S

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Resident Evil for what?

maybe I should've said it was for Gamecube.
In response to Geo
Geo wrote:
Resident Evil for what?

maybe I should've said it was for Gamecube.

Yes, you should have hehehe.

Seing as when I contacted you you was stumbled to know what the 'Golden Lugers' were ;)

--Lee