Thanks to you quacks, this thread is no longer producktive.

Get it? Quack, duck? Lelelelele.
In response to FKI
Thank you for the feedback. I should have mentioned that all the art you see except for the base is subject to change. The HUD is a work in progress.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Thanks to you quacks, this thread is no longer producktive.

Get it? Quack, duck? Lelelelele.

you so fake empirez sama you use 2 be my ideal
In response to Tsubasa10
That game looks really familiar, are you working on it with critical172?
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
That game looks really familiar, are you working on it with critical172?

Yes, but that was a long time ago. He left in the early stages and I had to work on it alone. I have not been able to contact him since then.
honestly, I would love to see a game based on "The Mist" by stephen King, I did try to make one a long long time ago but Im no good with this sort of thing...

would be nice if it were a survival multiplayer RP game :P
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
honestly, I would love to see a game based on "The Mist" by stephen King, I did try to make one a long long time ago but Im no good with this sort of thing...

would be nice if it were a survival multiplayer RP game :P

Would you be interested in my Maw Maw Milk Sim game?

We need a meme thread.
Would everyone just calm your tits and get back to showing off real projects and such?

Here, I wasn't going to show any of this just yet since I'm holding off on regularly updating BYOND users until I at least get the demo ready but this is some of what I've been working on in my silence.

Character Creation (Work in progress)

Melee combat between me and an AI, the teleporting around you see is a grapple where movement is automated and attacks/guards are chosen by participants. Much of the animations and effects are place holders, or work in progress.

The melee combat system utilizes combos, dash teleport, teleports, and such in ways inspired by a few fighting games, then adds in grapples and other features for my own twists. Not nearly all of it is displayed in that gif, though.

Now then with my show out of the way...

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
Ok, sorry but I can't take it anymore.

Please correct the spelling of these two words immediately.

Lol. Done. Typos are annoying. All that text was a quick rough draft, as noted work in progress. I haven't gone over any of the text for typos or grammar errors yet. Good eyes catching it with how quick the gif goes, though.
Empirez sama slayed u
In response to Toddab503
Ah, yes, what race were they again?
Jesus Christ, Karen, it's 2276, you can't just ask that shit. What next? "Are they one of those homosexuals too?" Fuck.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
Ah, yes, what race were they again?
Jesus Christ, Karen, it's 2276, you can't just ask that shit. What next? "Are they one of those homosexuals too?" Fuck.

Homosexuals are an anamollation.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Homosexuals are an analmolestation.

More insight on your elusive sexuality, Empirez.
hurray, seems like my post got deleted
That's what I do! :D
Cloud Magic wrote:
Never once have I seen a half-decent fan game on BYOND besides Naruto GOA though. That's why they get so much hate.

I dunno, before The Last Conflict was rebranded it was a decent Resident Evil fangame.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 349 350 351