Just a small update on Severed World:

Some people have been asking me if it's dead. Short answer is no.

Long answer is a bit complicated. Basically, we've decided to focus on Eternia for a month or two, which actually generates a steady stream of revenue for us. We don't anticipate we'll be bogged down for longer than July - after which, we'll be right back to preparing SW for a live BYOND beta, which is damn near ready. We just didn't really have the money to continue developing the game, so we had to focus on the game that does make us money.
So we only have Karrotcake and Vegetables to choose from and have to unlock all the others bro?

[Edit] Eww, I just imagined how gross a vegetable carrot cake would be. What I fathomed cannot be unfathomed.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
So we only have Karrotcake and Vegetables to choose from and have to unlock all the others bro?

At least he added Freezer. Best bro.
YOU MONSTER, FRISBEE!

In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

At least he added Freezer. Best bro.

No joke, I had a student in my class from Jamaica when I was in middle school named Daniel. He told us his birth name was "Coola". BIG mistake. We made SO many DBZ jokes about him ( Cooler ), it wasn't even funny. Also he had one of those no-bullshit Dads and one time after he got suspended from school after getting into a fight, I remember it like it was yesterday: his Dad yanked the classroom door open, walked over to him and was like "YOU WANNA GET INTO FIGHTS? YOU WANNA GET SUSPENDED?" and smacked him upside his head. He instantly burst into tears. "LETS GO DANIEL!" He slowly rose from the desk as his Dad gave him another whack across his cranium. There's no telling what his Dad did to him after they got home. Probably beat the living shit out that poor kid.

When he got back we made fun of how his Dad pummeled him in class instead of sympathizing with him because we were such good kids.
It's okay, my senior year, we had a freshman in our JROTC program with the last name "Anny". Every single day, roll call would go out and when it got to his name, someone would mutter out, "are you okay?"

In any ROTC setting, there's zero chance you'll get out without someone finding a way to make fun of your name that doesn't just shatter your will to live... We were such great people.
Should've pressed harder and talked about how he got scolded by King Cold.
gais im trying to be a srs deviloper here
Old Character Count: 15
New Character Count: 41

New Characters
Vegito
Super Vegito
Vegeta SSJ
Bardock
Beerus
Bulma
Cooler
Frost
Goku SSJ3
Kid Gohan
Tein
Future Trunks
Future Trunks SSJ
Gotenks SSJ3
Future Gohan
Teen Gohan SSJ
Uub
Kid Goku SSJ3
Vegeta SSJ God
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Android 20
Cell Jr
Super Janemba

EDIT: didn't know this was Eternia base until someone just told me on Skype. I will not use it.
In response to Ganite
Shaman King?
-Shinobi Sensou Online-

http://www.byond.com/games/Tsubasa10/ShinobiSensouOnline

http://shinobi-sensou-online.wikia.com/wiki/ Shinobi%20Sensou%20Online%20Wikia?wiki-welcome=1

Battle OST: https://soundcloud.com/ehab-yaseen/shinobi-sensou-online
-----------------------------------------

Mountain View

Mountain View

Mountain View

Mountain View

Mountain View

Mountain View

The forum doesn't support bb code, you should use <.img> instead. Ofcourse without the dot in there.
In response to Tsubasa10
The HUD could be put together more efficiently to say the least.

For example, having two outputs covering the bottom corners of your map is only going to cause annoyance when it comes to tracking another player. I'd suggest you consolidate them into one or do something else altogether.

Another example: Why is your level displayed at the top right when everything else character-related is at the top left? It makes little-to-no sense to do this. In general, there's no real reason a player's level has to be immediately displayed in that fashion anyhow; there is more important information you could put on the screen rather than that.

Other than that, your project looks to be in a very early stage, so I won't comment on the techniques or anything. Best of luck though and keep at it.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

EDIT: didn't know this was Eternia base until someone just told me on Skype. I will not use it.

shaman king? I recognize that spirit anywhere

Kudos for making something new and non DBZ/OP/Narutarded

I would go for a hubname of "Soul Fighters"
In response to Ss4gogeta0

Kudos for making something new and non DBZ/OP/Narutarded

I don't understand your logic here, as Shaman King is in the same boat as the titles you mentioned.
What do you have against DBZ, Ss4gogeta? q.q
I like making fan games sue me! I'm just a hobbyist so I could careless you guys haven't noticed that yet? Making a little bit of progress trying to find a different base to use at the moment.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I like making fan games sue me! I'm just a hobbyist so I could careless you guys haven't noticed that yet? Making a little bit of progress trying to find a different base to use at the moment.

wait on Maw Maw Milk Simulator boi

Page: 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 349 350 351