ID:19134

As I mentioned yesterday, the pricing and release date for the console would of been revealed last night, and it most certainly was! The Nintendo Wii will hit North American shelves on November 19th, selling for $250! As an added bonus, North American consumers also get a free copy of Wii Sports with their purchase! I'm definatly getting the system, and that scratches one game I had to buy off the list. Way to go Nintendo!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732669p1.html

New Info

"Link is a Righty"- In The Legend of Zelda, Twighlight Princess, the player must use their right hand for the sword attacks, and not their left. Players can take full control of things such as the Fishing Rod, Sword, Bow and Arrow, the Inventory Screen, and more.

"New List of Games for the Wii!"
View a list of the games over at http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732678p1.html

"Wii Gets a Resident"- Wii scores itself a Resident Evil exclusive Title, dubed "Umbrella Chronicles".

As in the words of Napoleon:

"Heck no I'm not getting a PS3...

...for the Wii! What else?"
Please Wii *Wii* need you in EU Too as early as possible XD
How much are the extra controllers going to cost?
For shame, that's $50 more than I expected to spend.
They stated back at E3 that the console would be around $250. It wasn't a shocker at all for me. Worldweaver, the controller itself comes in multiple parts...
$40 for the Wiimote itself
$20 for the nunchuck extension
$20 for the old fashioned controller for playing the N64, SNES, NES, and genisis games on.

I'm going to pick up the console, aswell as an additional controller, Wario Ware, and Zelda.
$40 for the Wiimote itself
$20 for the nunchuck extension

So I'll need an extra $60... Hmm. Plus $50 for another game...

$360 dollars needed for me and my brother.
It's not bad at all :D. I'm paying the same price as you. Not to mention every single GameCube game is backwards compatible.

P.S- For those of you with a Game Cube, SAVE THE CONTROLLERS. You're able to flip back a part of the Wii and plug them in while you play GameCube games.
:( I don't have a gamecube.
Well, than you don't really need to worry than do you =P. With Wii sports being free, my brother and I are going to end up playing that title quite a bit. I can't wait to make my own Mii character to use in it.
Yeah, that should definetly be fun. And I'll pick up Red Steel when it comes out <3.

Maybe at release I'll also pick up zelda? Or Metroid.
Almost forgot about Red Steel!
P.S- For those of you with a Game Cube, SAVE THE CONTROLLERS. You're able to flip back a part of the Wii and plug them in while you play GameCube games.

Would this be only the normal Gamecube controller or would it also include the wireless Wavebird?
Cyber, I'm not 100% sure, however, I would assume it could work all the same.
that right handed bullshit would bug me more if i wasnt ambedextres(how ever its spelled)for everything but writing.