ID:191860

Does anyone know what happened to Final Fantasy Online for the Pueblo MUD client? I haven't seen it up in over a year, but then again I wasn't that active in it.
Heh, it was up a few months ago, I was a major player on it, old Black mage name was Turmoil, my thief started with a D, forgot what it was though. All I remember was that I pked an entire clan and they through a hissy fit even though they each had a piece of the 7 materia.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Heh, it was up a few months ago, I was a major player on it, old Black mage name was Turmoil, my thief started with a D, forgot what it was though. All I remember was that I pked an entire clan and they through a hissy fit even though they each had a piece of the 7 materia.

Did you cast Hadoken on them?
In response to Geo
Hadoken or whether known as "Hadouken" is from Street Fighter, how do its have anything to do with what I posted?

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Hadoken or whether known as "Hadouken" is from Street Fighter, how do its have anything to do with what I posted?

Easy, it's one of the most powerful spells a black mage can use.
In response to Geo
Obviously not in this M.U.D., black mages usually used sleep on their target then casted fast so they would get their turns faster and the target couldn't hit them(usually an upgraded class such as a Master or a Knight, both supremely strong but lack in the magic area.) then the mage would waste them. Demark was my ninja's name, ninjas can learn up to level 3 black magic well thiefs could, they upgrade to ninjas, but I would cast sleep then fast also like black mages, but I would already be so fast I would hit twice in a round, so with fast and a Cat Claw which was the fastest weapon in the game, I would annihilate people in about 4 turns and leave the battle totally unscathed. I really liked the Chocobo fighting though, I had a Red Chocobo who had 832 arena wins and 45 losses =). Catching them was pretty cool too, the rooms were Ascii maps so you would have to find a grassy plain area to get chocobos, then you would have to give them treats until you beat the monsters that were with the chocobo so it wouldn't run away. If you had Pueblo client you would get pictures of the map instead of just text, the problem was the talking channels had their own seperate popup window that got annoying. Also, the owner was a big DBZ fan, hence the 7 materia and getting a wish with all of them, or you could be available to pk and get killed for them, but you could always summon with the materia which was great. The MUD was one of the best I'v ever played, to bad the owner (Trenton) went off to make a DBZ mud, yet another reason why I hate DBZ.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>