ID:192818

I've decided to give a try at modding Morrowind. I'll see if I can get the construction set cd from my friend. One thing I am really hoping to add to the game, will be a island. Not any island though. I'll explain about it and tell me what you think. It is a very good sized island that has a very prosperous city and town. Then strange things happen. At night people claim to have heard voices, voices of terrifying laughing. These have been reported around the country side at farms. Then some animals went missing, of course no one really took notice due to the fact that a farmer may lose livestock every once in awhile.... well, until they discover what's left of a animal. Then things go worse. People end up missing, random attacks of hideous four legged shadowy monsters at night, and half-eaten people are found. When you actually get there, depending on the time of day, either a gaurd will greet you and warn you about dangers there in the morning/day (he obviously knows that you never been there), but at night you witness two gate gaurds fighting, and sucessfully killing, a beast of the discription. Of course this mod will be bent on being a horror/thriller like one for Morrowind once I learn how to use the editor. It will include the beast's lair, in which you could (and hopefully you will) go to kill them completely. You also learn of all the events by talking to the people around town. The strange creatures will also spawn at night and attack in groups of five or six and can blend in really well at night with visible bright red eyes, running about as fast as you, which can make for very awesome screenshots of running through the forests with them chasing you and some pretty interesting stories. Any suggestions are welcome and so are questions.
I'm wondering.. I'm waiting for this game to come out on the XBox. do you know if that will have an editor or something? Or will I be able to use a burned CD and make mods on my PC to use on my XBox???

LJR
Sounds gross.
In response to LordJR
LordJR wrote:
I'm wondering.. I'm waiting for this game to come out on the XBox. do you know if that will have an editor or something? Or will I be able to use a burned CD and make mods on my PC to use on my XBox???

Sadly, no. But they MAY have one later when they get the internet for it. You should seriously get the PC one if you want a editor.