ID:194029

I've felt lazy lately and don't wanna code as often :( plz scare the s**t outta me, plz yell at me : )
Ty ; )
ADDiCt wrote:
I've felt lazy lately and don't wanna code as often :( plz scare the s**t outta me, plz yell at me : )
Ty ; )

What? As if I don't have better things to do with my time than yell at unproductive morons. Why don't you do what we all do, and yell at yourself? Otherwise, how will you ever learn? If you really, truly want this to be your rant, you're just going to have buckle down and work hard at really, viciously insulting yourself.

You obviously expect me to be mean to you... I think I should just be nice out of spite. But as I said, I don't really have the time to waste being nice to a disgusting non-human entity like yourself. In fact, here are seven separate, distinct, and well-articulated reasons why I don't have the time to bother. One: I'm very busy. Two: I have eighty six coding projects going right now. Three: I'm trying to juggle a job, a novel, a deep and meaningful personal life, a healthy level of physical activity, and my eighty seven coding projects (I just had another idea while I was typing). Four: I'm too busy thinking up reasons I'm busy to bother talking to you. Five: This is too many reasons. Six: I really should've just said four reasons. Seven: Like I said, I'm too busy.

Anyways, by this point, my endless rant has pushed your post off the top of my text entry box, so I've forgotten why I despise you. I'm just going to take a stab in the dark and say that if you had read the Ref entry on client.Move() like I told you to begin with, your grandmother would still be alive and Hitler never would have been elected to office.

Good day.
In response to LexyBitch
LexyBitch wrote:
Anyways, by this point, my endless rant has pushed your post off the top of my text entry box, so I've forgotten why I despise you. I'm just going to take a stab in the dark and say that if you had read the Ref entry on client.Move() like I told you to begin with, your grandmother would still be alive and Hitler never would have been elected to office.

LOL

You kill me, Lexy..

Wait a second... Don't get any ideas..

-shudders violently-
In response to LexyBitch
a healthy level of physical activity

BAHAHA!

fitness, tee hee