ID:194211

can somebody tell me if my banner's working? cause i have had it up for about a week now and still have not seen it. it's the banner for temporal rip, not a game, a goal.
On 7/10/01 12:25 pm Threefours wrote:
can somebody tell me if my banner's working? cause i have had it up for about a week now and still have not seen it. it's the banner for temporal rip, not a game, a goal.

Dantom has to manually authorize banners. They tend to leave it by the wayside every so often. =)
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/10/01 1:46 pm Spuzzum wrote:
On 7/10/01 12:25 pm Threefours wrote:

Dantom has to manually authorize banners. They tend to leave it by the wayside every so often. =)

Are there any particular criteria for banners, or is this just to prevent people from terrorizing the hub with massively inappopriate banners?
In response to Leftley
Are there any particular criteria for banners, or is this just to prevent people from terrorizing the hub with massively inappopriate banners?

I think that's the reason. They probably haven't spent much time making up a list of specific criteria for them. =)

(I am somewhat surprised that they allowed the "Do you have the <font size=-2>dragon</font>balls?" banner. But, I guess Dantom has other things to worry about! =)
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/10/01 2:00 pm Spuzzum wrote:

I think that's the reason. They probably haven't spent much time making up a list of specific criteria for them. =)

(I am somewhat surprised that they allowed the "Do you have the <font size=-2>dragon</font>balls?" banner. But, I guess Dantom has other things to worry about! =)

Yeah, such as worrying how to avoid offending overly finicky Canadians. :P