ID:2175701

What operating system and/or browser are you using?

Windows 10
-----

What were you trying to do when the problem occurred?

I've been trying to log into this particular byond game, along with some others [to test if the same reaction would occur] When clicking the play/join button, the window pops up, and after a few seconds, the reaction of the window is of the following: freezing, being forced to be closed via task manager.

Screenshot:

What actually happened, and how did it differ from what you expected?

I expected to log into the game, and play. I've tried several procedures in order to create a solution to this problem. These attempts include:

Uninstalling, rebooting computer, reinstalling.
Deleting Cache Folder, and Deleting Cache from the settings section of the pager.
Going through to other similar problems, and attempting their solutions from the community.

None of these have worked as the problem still persists, even now.

The date of when the problem occured:
[11/4/2016 5:06:57 AM]

What steps did you follow?

I tried to follow many steps from other people, and it's certaintly a no go. That's why I come here, and create my own post to see if there's any sort of last resort of fixing this.

Thanks for taking your time in reading this aid request, and going out of the way to help.
This problem still persists, I'd very much like to receive help on this problem.
I wonder if this is a video card problem. What are your system video specs?
I'm not sure if these are what you mean, but here:

Problem still continues, thought time would heal the problem, but boy, am i wrong