"Military is Slavery"

No it's not. Slaves don't sign up for duty and of their own free will. They don't get paid, and they can't go on leave, in most cases. When the soldiers signed up to be a soldier, they were aware that they could get in trouble for leaving if they don't have permission. A slave doesn't have that luxury.

Get over yourself.
Guys, we shouldn't be fighting eachother.... We should be declaring war on some neighbouring country. Come now, let's get rid of the french!
The french don't exactly "neighbour" America.
Ok. About militants and suicide bombers being low-key and thus not war.

War evolves over stretches of time, for example, when the Indians used hit and run tactics and didn't line up and fire in rows like the English did that was low key too, but none the less war.

War evolves and insurgency is definetly war.
he said road-side bombings, not suicide bombers and militants. insurgents can make bombs with coke cans now, with two rocks to hold them in place.
Silent Sage wrote:
he said road-side bombings, not suicide bombers and militants. insurgents can make bombs with coke cans now, with two rocks to hold them in place.

That doesn't in make any difference at all, they're enemy combatants, usually with a group, who target soldiers and civilians. If you are an insurgent then you're definetly at war with our troops, and thus our troops are at war with you.

can make bombs with coke cans now, with two rocks to hold them in place.

The Indians had wooden weapons, we were nonetheless at war with them.
"Ok. About militants and suicide bombers being low-key and thus not war."

First, the suicide bombers are rarely targeted against the west, their targeted at the Iraqi security forces. Most of the western deaths has been linked to road side bombs, which isn't exactly prime time warzone.

I guess the definition of War is different over there. Britain vs the IRA wasn't a war, they bombed London every day.
First, the suicide bombers are rarely targeted against the west

Well, I wouldn't say rarely.
"Well, I wouldn't say rarely."

Ok, significantly less than Iraqi targets.
guys hes only 13.

hes at the stage in his life where he can honostly say wat he thinks without having grown up enough to see the truth from multiple angles.

Stop flaming him, having an opinion that is different from yours isnt against the law.

Infact its a right that the soldiers he dislikes died to give him. He can say what he feels regardless of how wrong it may sound to you.

(yes ive read all the posts till now, i know wat im talking about)
For a post of this length, I think it was one of the most stupidest one's I've read in my life. Thank you for wasting 2 minutes of my life.
it took you 2 minutes to read that?

wow you suck @ life.

give up

=P
The 2 minutes consisted of reading, thinking and replying.
Afghanimal519 wrote:
having an opinion that is different from yours isnt against the law.

neither is flaming his.
You made this post with the knowledge that it would piss people off. I actually thought that you were smarter than this.

First off, let me tell you what slavery is.

Slavery is when one person is taken against their own will to serve as laborers. If they do something wrong, they get disciplined with extreme measures. They don't get second chances, and they don't sign up for it.

Now that your child mind has been educated on slaves, we must now elaborate on what joining the army (because it's the first infantry) is.

One is usually recruited by meeting with a recruiter, whom tells them the benefits of the army, and signs them up. After the paper work is filed, the individual, who signed up for it, is taken to a boot camp (most of the time) to learn Leadership Education and Training (or LET). They strengthen your body, and make you tuned into the lifestyle.

Now, seeing as your still a mere child, I must explain what this lifestyle of service is like. One is paid for the service, fed appropriately, and clothed to battle the elements of nature. They wake up in shifts to monitor and keep the peace in another nation. There are few instances where there is an all out fire fight, like you see in the movies.

Now that I've told you the facts, I'm going to make them sear into your very mind.

The goddamn military is what keeps you free to express your ignorant opinion. If it weren't for them, you'd belong to Al-Chibba Nui Kala and be his ass slave, for whom he molests every night. Although I'm sure you wouldn't object to a lifestyle of sexual slavery and intense ass fucking, most of us do.

The very computer you are at is a result of our freedom, and the military protects it. By fucking god, you should see what it's like for soldiers to go through, day by day.

Most people wouldn't do it, because it takes a strong individual to withstand the pressure of losing allies and shooting others to maintain what little fucks like you abuse back in their home land.

Learn what the fuck AWOL is before you start talking like you know what it is. AWOL is when someone defies the very contract they signed, when they knew what they would face ahead. The term and conditioning of AWOL is to make sure a soldier doesn't fucking loose his head when he decides not to do something.

I intend on joining the Army when I become of age. Know why? Because I respect this country. I'm proud of it, despite it's mistakes. If you think that's slavery, I'll personally track you down and empty my magazine into you. It's not like it'll matter to you though, because I'll be a slave.

I don't see how in the fuck you can dare express some opinion you got from a goddamn book. That man is getting his money by fueling the anti-american fire. Go somewhere else if you don't like how shit is run in America.

And another thing. I've personally send this message to some of my friends who just got into the army. Let's see how they like what you have to say about them defending your ignorant ass.
First of all Disturbed puppy, I was talking about the Army. Which requires no "Smartness" at all to get into. Thats were the rednecks are. Not the naval academy. I would have thought you would know what i was refering to... Jesus. And im not a disgrace to my family, or this country. And Kerry, maybe an idiot, but hes sure a hell of alot smarter then the guy in charge now.
Knifo, you're full of shit. Yes, that was a completely biased remark, but so are yours.
Aren't you like 13?

Grow up before you try to get into politics.
Aww, im sorry for telling the truth. Thats the problem, you try to say something thats sure maybe ignorant, and hurtful, but its the truth. For example if i started saying how black people are worthless or something. I dont hate black people, i have alot of black friends, but come on. They contribute to over 80% of the crimes, and they are only 10% of the population! Or that every 1 out of 3 blacks, go through some kind of penetentury. Didnt mean to single out black people there. Just using them as an example. But thats how it is. The Army DOES have alot of rednecks in it. It IS full of idiots who cant do anything else with there lives. So dont tell me that im wrong, cuase im not.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9