ID:23361

Boy was I lucky. My brothers and I went shopping for some DVD-RWs (but didn't got any :( ) than we decided to check out Toys R' Us. Literally 4 seconds later, a woker goes to someone, standing near my brother, and asks if he wants a Wii.

Apparently, there were 9 Wii's... they were selling those ones because the people who pre-ordered it didn't picked it up... their loss is my gain :D

Controlling was a bit tricky at first but I <3 it :)

BTW, Trauma Center 2nd opinion => Same story line as the one for the DS (from what I noticed) but switching to the other instruments is a LOT faster.. and more sexier too!

Stupid experiment/sin 4... or was it 3? That triangle one... damn that thing...</3>
That's awesome
WIIII!

Still 11 sleeps 'till they're released in Aussieland. :(
Poor JP :(
I got mine today also. We were suppose to get them at zellers at 8 am this morning, my friends alarm didn't go off so by the time we did get there, they were all gone.

Now we decided to go on a lil road trip and get lucky. We hit up the mall in the next city and decided to hit up Eb games at 10 am ( it was 9 am at the time). We went bowling for 2 games, then went to Eb games.

WE asked the clerk if they had any and just our luck they were getting a shipment soon. So basically we ended up waiting for 2 hours for the truck, bit it was worth it.

:)
I have mine preordered, though. Definitely not missing out.

Although, I doubt there are enough people who intend to play the Wii in Adelaide to buy them all out. Regardless - preordered.
You just happened to have 250 dollars with tax sitting in your wallet? Or are you old enough to have a credit card?
Debit card, I get paid a lot in my co-op job :)