ID:25221

I gave in and bought Final Fantasy XI for a whoping $18 today. It installed fine but apparently german internet is slap ass retarted and won't stay connected long enough to update the FIFTEEN THOUSAND files needed to play the game. Not only that but square in all of their infinite wisdom choses to not let you pick up where you left off on the upload... So every 10 minutes I get an error that might as well read "You suck go away". I would have stoped trying long ago, but I gotsta have my final fantasy, it's like crack, only better.
Damn addict. You need help.
retarted
If it's any consolation, it's only the checking of the files that has to start over. The actual downloading will pick up right where it left off. At least, this is what my experience with the game was.

Additionally, if you feel like being hauled to Pandemonium where I play, let me know and I'll see if I can fish you up a world pass. Maybe even a snazzy gold one. =P (Yes, I do want some of the rewards; but you get some, too! :P)
That's got to suck, not only can you not play a crappy game(I used to play it, it sucks), but you can't get a hard on either.