ID:258045

I made this all in paint, i've been working on it and its just the kunai. It took me a long time to get the perspective right but it still doesnt look that good, and it has a sorta different light source than the blood. Plus it seams way to small for it. So I was just wondering if anyone can help me with this or comment on it already.

**Sorry meant to post this in Works In Progress, can a mod move it there?**
That look very nice ^^. But, I have two suggestions.
1.Make a shadow for the kunai, simple.
2.Make the blood part dripping onto the white, and blood drops. So it's just not a solid puddle, because the letters from a different prespective, they look like there on a wall because there dripping. The red part is just a puddle, so it looks like it's on the ground, and it is stopped by the black outline of the white part, which is wierd looking ^^.
In response to XxJUICExX
Well the picture is symbolistic, the huge pool is blood but it represents the uchiha symbol, the knife making it into blood is how they all where killed(So its showing the death of the uchiha's) NKM just happens to be the initials of teh game, and its like that cause I was thinking as if someone wrote in with there own blood. so its not like a real murder scene blood, but like set up so is supposed to look like that. Get what I mean? And ya, I forgot to add a shadow on the kunai, which might be a lil hard from its perspective.
In response to Bakasensei
Yeh, I do get what you mean.