ID:258905

Was a little bored working with 32x32 so i stepped it up a bit, anyway here's two WIP's i figured i would show off, what do you guy's think , C&C welcomed of course.

If your planning on ripping, don't if you have to rip this just to try to succeed it's pointless the odds are you cant even animate this.(Side note to those twelve year old's out there <3)

Also, i know they don't have hair, player's hair in game will flow with each instead of preset hair styles on releases.
Nice like it but a lot of people already sending it to me on msn lol
In response to Chudsta
Lul what do you mean sending it to you on msn?
No light source on any of them I think. Picture is pretty small , but from what I see tehre isnt one, or if there is, it's incorrect.
In response to Chaorace
I don't do light sources, they kill the anime feel for me i lighten some areas ass if it was coming from overhead though.
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Light sources are good to do, or it makes your art look non-relistic-ish, and pretty bland. Shadows and highlights make art pretty good. Look at a tree, a tree with one color, looks like crap, trees with shadows/highlights look good. I personally aren't very good with trees, but I know the difference between a shitty one and a good one.
The lines need to be refined, i suggest looking at a pixel tutorial about lines.

You lack shading, your wings feel flat. you have some pillowing going on the base.

In response to Mesmerise
I know you guys are trying to help but I get what he's saying. He wants to keep it simple looking like anime(cartoonish) not realistic.
Art does look better with great shading but remember simplicity is an art, too. It's kinda like the difference between actuality and imagination.
In response to Chaorace
I personally aren't very good at water, either.