ID:261102

I want a certain overlay to appear only to one player. To all others, this overlay will be invisible. Can I have a sample of how to accomplish this?
create an obj, set its visibility to 0, add the obj as the overlay, and i think set the person's visibility to 0 as well, im not sure if thats right, but at least it gives you the idea that you can use obj's as overlays, and obj's have a visibility setting.....
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
create an obj, set its visibility to 0, add the obj as the overlay, and i think set the person's visibility to 0 as well, im not sure if thats right, but at least it gives you the idea that you can use obj's as overlays, and obj's have a visibility setting.....

No, because that would make the person completely invisible.. This (to my knowledge) isn't what he wanted..

Use image() to accomplish this.
In response to Vortezz
What is Box a var of?
In response to Vortezz
Vortezz wrote:
FIREking wrote:

bleh.....
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Vortezz wrote:
FIREking wrote:

bleh.....

Yes, which has nothing to do with what he was talking about. Also, when you use an object as an overlay, it doesn't actually use the object, just the object's appearance.
In response to LexyBitch
LexyBitch wrote:
FIREking wrote:
Vortezz wrote:
FIREking wrote:

bleh.....

Yes, which has nothing to do with what he was talking about. Also, when you use an object as an overlay, it doesn't actually use the object, just the object's appearance.

Really?
wow i already knew that, but its a way to give it a visibility setting.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
LexyBitch wrote:
FIREking wrote:
Vortezz wrote:
FIREking wrote:

bleh.....

Really?
wow i already knew that, but its a way to give it a visibility setting.

and another thing, im sure he doesnt want your advice anyways......(his personal preference)

You can't be sure of anything. Ever. Unless it is coming from your brain. Are you Lord of Water? No! Then don't act like it.
In response to Vortezz
Deleted and stuff
In response to FIREking
deleted out of respect
In response to Vortezz
You said it your self, nothing i say is important to you Vortezz, if thats true then you arent reading this right now.
And actually i do have LOTS o knowledge of the DM language, its been my life for this entire summer vaction from school. And it will continue to be once school resumes..
In response to FIREking
In response to Vortezz
What i say in my personal game is for me to know, and for all of you to find out. I dont appreciate that LoW shared this information with you, but Since most of the information is out of context, this information is not relevant. Neither is it believable unless there is true proof. The only thing i have left to say is that Vortezz will now hate me forever, and there is probably nothing i can do to change that. None of this would have happened if he would have listened to me when i asked why he hated me.

Whats left?
FIREking
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
What i say in my personal game is for me to know, and for all of you to find out. I dont appreciate that LoW shared this information with you, but Since most of the information is out of context, this information is not relevant. Neither is it believable unless there is true proof. The only thing i have left to say is that Vortezz will now hate me forever, and there is probably nothing i can do to change that. None of this would have happened if he would have listened to me when i asked why he hated me.

Whats left?
FIREking

Cookies. That's what's left. You always forget the cookies.
In response to Foomer
actually i had a post about the cookies, and was rather funny, but i took it away to dodge further argument.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
actually i had a post about the cookies, and was rather funny, but i took it away to dodge further argument.

Wow, suddenly I feel like there had been a strange time warp...Ugh...makes me dizzy...
In response to FIREking
Just what did I relay to the public..?
In response to Lord of Water
its over, for anyone else who's clueless, i guess you will remain clueless, but heres the ending to the story

No one hates anyone in this story anymore
No one regrets what they said, but each person has apologized and made up

The story ended happily....

Great!
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
its over, for anyone else who's clueless, i guess you will remain clueless, but heres the ending to the story

Great!

Woohoo! Good ol' Boy gets girl endings? Or Happily ever after kind thing? Over all, stories are good, happily ended stories are gooder! Glad you guys worked things out, I am tired.

Ashianna
In response to Ashianna
Ashianna wrote:
FIREking wrote:

Great!

Woohoo! Good ol' Boy gets girl endings? Or Happily ever after kind thing? Over all, stories are good, happily ended stories are gooder! Glad you guys worked things out, I am tired.

Ashianna

HICK TRANSLATION:

Fry mah hide! Good ol' varmint getsa gurlie endin'? O' happuly evah afta kind'o'thangie? Ov'rall, storees're'good, happly endud storees're'goodererieer! Glayd yer varmints werked thangies out, ay em TAYRED!

Ashianna. Fry mah hide!

Lookie! I hickenized ya!
Page: 1 2