ID:262024

okay, for some reason, my Icon Mania.rsc is stufing up. I complie and run my game, but then Dream Seeker freezes and i need to use End Now tyo close it. It seems that my the rsc file cannot be removed automaticly by Clean Compile. I need to manualy delete all the sav files. Then compile, and run again. Can anyone help me so that everytime i compile i dont need to manualy delete the src file.
This isn't a code problem. SO DON'T POST IT HERE.
In response to FinalFantasyFreak
FFF - What the? There's no need to be so hostile. Besides, for all you know it COULD be a code problem. =P

Raven Fyre - So the game always freezes when you start it up? How do you know it's related to the .rsc file?

Also make sure you close Dream Seeker before compiling again, or you might get ".rsc is locked up" messages.
In response to Crispy
yeah, a few times i get the locked up. im guessing its related to the src because when i host and it does the problem, i go back to the code, click clean compile and it says "icon mania failed to remove icon mania.rsc file".
In response to Raven_Fyre
Very strange. You can delete it manually with no problems?

I really have no idea what's going on here. My only advice is to make a backup copy of everything, and then start messing around. Maybe make a new environment and copy/paste all of your code and icons into new files.
In response to Crispy
The reason this happens is because you are hosting your game opn dream seaker and working on it on dream maker. so basicaly the icons and coding cannot be getting worked on while they are being used to run the game. When the message comes up in dream maker just logout of the server your hosting/running.
In response to Dragon warrior2662
I already mentioned that. If that is hjs problem, sounds like somebody wasn't listening. =P

Quoted from me:
Also make sure you close Dream Seeker before compiling again, or you might get ".rsc is locked up" messages.
In response to Crispy
i fixed it. it was a peice of coding not working with the game. once i deleted that .dm, the game is perfect.