ID:263986

loading Game.dme
loading Game Map.dmm
Game Map.dmm:2001: unterminated text string

Game.dmb - 1 error, 0 warnings (double-click on an error to jump to it)

That was the error. Notice the file directory it points to.

Its the Game Map file. Dbl click that and it gives the compiler error like when the code has errors and you try to open the map.

What the hell am I supposed to do here?

Open the map file in notepad, go to line 2001, and look for an unterminated text string. If you can't figure it out, post that line (and the ones above and below it) here.
In response to Garthor
OK, how am I supposed to find line 2001 in notepad? It doesn't have that same go to line feature dream maker does.
In response to Pyro_dragons
You need to turn off word wrap first.
In response to Garthor
Line 2001 consists of a whole bunch of a's, as do all lines below (3) and many lines above it (nearly 300).
Post them, or perhaps even upload your whole map file somewhere for us to try to fix (apparently it has been corrupted).
In response to Kaioken
I'll post the notepad file. Posting the lines would be stupid since it's nearly 300 lines of a's.

http://www.upitus.com/download.php?file=56e157f8
Still have that error. I don't have the slightest clue on what to do about it without deleting the map file, which I really don't wanna do.
There doesn't appear to be a problem in that line in the file or around it, although I'm no map-file expert.
In that case, since it is very possible for Dream Maker to report a different file than the one the error is in especially with this kind of error, try checking your last (in the list/alphabetical order) .DM file. The unterminated string is may be there.
I just looked through the map, and I can't find anything wrong with the file itself. Opening it up as a .dm file highlights it, and all the strings are closed. Hell, 2001 points to a line in the map setup itself, which is confusing as well.

Also, your icon states have weird names.
I'm actually having the same error myself,

loading Maps\01 Login.dmm
Maps\01 Login.dmm:1809:error: cannot find file
Maps\01 Login.dmm:1809:error: expected )
Looked into the notepad and the line consists of

"IN" = (/turf/Flooring/Stonefloor3,/area/house)

"IO" = (/mob/NPC/Fighters/BasicEnemy/MBandit{icon = 'Icons/Tan.dmi'},/turf/Flooring/Stonefloor3,/area/house)

"IP" = (/turf/Login/One_Piece_Grand_Journey{tag = "icon-0,0"; icon_state = "0,0"},/turf/Login/Logout,/area)

The middle being 1809. Since this relates to my problem decided to post this here.
In response to Charlesg154
Getting someone to delete the mob from the line where the error was coming from and sending it to me managed to fix the issue.