ID:269910

people, im trying now to a obj give a hud...

obj
Z_Symbol
src.client.screen += list(new /obj/HUD/Zero)
usr.verbs += /mob/Symbol_Skills/Zero/verb/Ultimate_Saber

But im not trying to the player gets the object and the object gives this HUD and Verb, he will gets the obj when login!!!

Can someone helps me?
You can't do that. All code, outside of variable setting MUST be inside of a procedure.

Therefore, this code belongs in the mob's LOGIN procedure.

obj
Z_Symbol
icon = 'Z_symbol.dmi'

mob
Login()
..()
spawn()
src.client.screen += new /obj/HUD/Z_Symbol
src.verbs += /mob/Symbol_Skills/Zero/verb/Ultimate_Saber

Now, your post was so badly written, I couldn't even make english out of it. I tried to read it in Korean, but that didn't even work either, and my english is better than my Korean, so... I KNOW this isn't what you were asking.

Why don't we try this again? Ask your question in proper english and maybe you'll get the answer you were seeking.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
You can't do that. All code, outside of variable setting MUST be inside of a procedure.

Therefore, this code belongs in the mob's LOGIN procedure.

> obj
> Z_Symbol
> icon = 'Z_symbol.dmi'
>
> mob
> Login()
> ..()
> spawn()
> src.client.screen += new /obj/HUD/Z_Symbol
> src.verbs += /mob/Symbol_Skills/Zero/verb/Ultimate_Saber
>

Now, your post was so badly written, I couldn't even make english out of it. I tried to read it in Korean, but that didn't even work either, and my english is better than my Korean, so... I KNOW this isn't what you were asking.

Why don't we try this again? Ask your question in proper english and maybe you'll get the answer you were seeking.

NO no no....

The player will choose various symbols, but i want to save the HUDS, when the usr load, because some symbols will give skills...
In response to Pharaoh Atem
Wow. Not only can you not write a legible sentence, but you don't read either.

Why not try that again. Take your time posting a properly thought out post, and I'll think about taking the time to answer your question.

How can you expect me to take valuable time and answer your question if you can't even take the time to spell properly, use proper grammar, and punctuate?

For that matter, how the hell am I supposed to understand what you are saying?