ID:27286

As we all know, there is millions of DBZ Games on BYOND, as well Naruto. Now, there is all kind of names for these "games" you might call. But the question i'm trying to get across is why do people play them? Why can't they're be a few DBZ or Naruto games? I mean, there all rips. It's like playing the same game but with a different name. And they always say "Ripped game but it will change I added loads of stuff". There just lying to propaganda you to join there game. And what makes it even more funny is that most of them, if not few, are on the BYOND Top Games. I don't quite understand this but, I mean ripping a game is taking someone else BYOND Net Dream and calling it your own. Why can't people read the DM Guide and LEARN to code rather than taking parts of a game and making a "false" game. And they just keep coming. Most of them will never make it however, the ones that do surpass great games on BYOND. I don't want to see Murder Mansion be rank 21 because of some ripped DBZ or Naruto game. Or Naruto Revolution (An actual original game) be left in the dust. But I will always remember, every time someone asks me what is your impression on these two types of games will be "Fast leveling and GM if you rank out game."
Not a thing you(or anyone else) can really do about it, other than ignore it and be the bigger person.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Not a thing you(or anyone else) can really do about it, other than ignore it and be the bigger person.

Yeah, I guess your right. I will take that to mind. But you do know this type of topic will come back once again.
All i had to do was read the first 2 setences. This topic has been brought up countless times. And the answer is, they just do. Nothin you can do about it.
Lemme go over a few things

1) Stfu

2) I have a rip, rank 15 actually, and I did change and add a fudging ton of stuff
F34R wrote:
Lemme go over a few things

1) Stfu

2) I have a rip, rank 15 actually, and I did change and add a fudging ton of stuff

Still not your game, it will always be known as a ripped game.
It's been said before:

Owning a rip is like starting a religion, you only do it so they can get special powers.
LEARN GRAMMAR.

PLEASE.
Vortezz wrote:
LEARN GRAMMAR.

PLEASE.

My grammar isn't that bad <.<;.