ID:273321

_> Well, someone knows how to Make a code what can Save/Load Players Save Files in a FTP Server?

-Gohan
Given your previous questions, I'd say you should consider either taking some time to learn the basics, or consider to pay a hired programmer.
You're coming across as help vampire.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Given your previous questions, I'd say you should consider either taking some time to learn the basics, or consider to pay a hired programmer.
You're coming across as help vampire.

duh?!

What do you mean saving players in file transfer protocol server.?

I don't really get you.

In response to Getenks
No no, did you see something Called Filezilla, Where do you add the Files of your Website Like index.html and that.
In response to Gohan Games
I've been wondering about this aswell
Yes.
Gohan Games wrote:
No no, did you see something Called Filezilla, Where do you add the Files of your Website Like index.html and that.

I still don't clearly get you. But as far as my knowledge is known I think almost all servers have ftp.(esp. those in which you host)

can you be more clear?

I have seen this FileZilla, but are you asking to save Players to some distant remote place?
In response to Getenks
... Well, More Clear. What i want do to is Simple (Maybe). When you Play in a Server and you click "Save" in normal games it saves in a Folder Called SaveFiles/[M.key].sav/ But what i want do to its a code what can save players in a Website (Where you host the files for this)(Where you put the files like Index.html,Page2.html)
Well websites are more secure and they(the admin control) can be accessed only through admin_password and manually(I think).

Though there are other ways out like using MySQL and stuffs which I have not known yet.

Since I don't know much about this I can't say anything for sure, but

Ruben7 wrote:
Yes

So yes -if he is correct.