ID:274607

So, my girlfriend is out of town for a while and I'm occupying myself by watching a lot of movies. I've decided to start watching tapes linked by a common theme, so for tonight's viewing pleasure, I have selected "Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer" and "The Serpent and the Rainbow." (My original plan was to watch Hamlet and the Second Part of Hamlet, but I can't find those tapes.)
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
So, my girlfriend is out of town for a while and I'm occupying myself by watching a lot of movies. I've decided to start watching tapes linked by a common theme, so for tonight's viewing pleasure, I have selected "Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer" and "The Serpent and the Rainbow." (My original plan was to watch Hamlet and the Second Part of Hamlet, but I can't find those tapes.)

Hee hee. I'll bet you thought no one noticed you posted it in Classified Ads by mistake. Didn't you! Didn't you! =)

[edit] Fixed my Engrish. Not often I do that.
In response to Spuzzum
Well, everyone knows that the World Wide Web updates from north to south, so logically, you being in Canada means that I couldn't possibly have caught my own error before you did. Therefore, I feel no shame.
Woohoo, I found my Hamlet tapes!

"Where is Polonius!?!"
"In Heaven... send thither to see, if your messenger find him not there, seek him in the other place yourself. But if indeed, you find him not within this month, you shall nose him as you go up the stairs into the lobby."

Not as funny as Hannibal, but close.