ID:274633

I just came into the room, and my cat was in the middle of the floor, balancing up on her hind legs. When I came around the corner, she dropped to all fours and raced around the corner.

I don't remember leaving my computer monitor on, either...
Yes...
Want me to get rid of her?

*gets ready for monkey assination squad breifing.*
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:

<Mental note to thank Spuzzum for the incredibly disturbing image.>
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Sariat wrote:

<Mental note to thank Spuzzum for the incredibly disturbing image.>

Eh?
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
I just came into the room, and my cat was in the middle of the floor, balancing up on her hind legs. When I came around the corner, she dropped to all fours and raced around the corner.

I don't remember leaving my computer monitor on, either...

Wow, lexy. I got two cats, but I have never seen them do anything like that. Maybe, just maybe it really is like that movie "Cats and Dogs". I think your cat is trying to take over the world or maybe I am just over reacting and your cat is trying for the circus.
It's not demons or anything, considering, spiritual beings can't interact with physical activities. So I'm saying someone else is there with you, your forgetting stuff, your cat has a new balancing act, or the evil grape convention of lettuce people are trying to scair you to death. But thats just me.

<<>>Semaj<<>>
In response to Semaj
Semaj wrote:
It's not demons or anything, considering, spiritual beings can't interact with physical activities. So I'm saying someone else is there with you, your forgetting stuff, your cat has a new balancing act, or the evil grape convention of lettuce people are trying to scair you to death. But thats just me.

<<>>Semaj<<>>

I still think they are trying to take over the world.
Just don't let your cat find out you noticed and posted this thread, or your life might be in peril. There are many things they don't want their human pets to know...
<font face="arial, helvetica">
(shiver running down spine) I think I experienced a similar event: Back in 2000, when I was visiting my mom in Colorado, Ulrike (girlfriend) and mom went out for a walk, while I stayed to check up on my email. After cranking the laptop up and waiting for the 'net connection, one of my mom's cats, Linus, came into the living room. Out of the corner of my eye he sat down, then sat up on his hind legs like a person sitting in the floor. I turned towards Linus to find him staring at me with his eyes backlit green while a cold chill went down my back. After about 20-30 seconds, he gave this look like 'oh, I'm not supposed to do this in front of you', then casually walked into the kitchen. Never could look at that cat the same way again...now I refer to him as the 'alien cat'.
</font>