ID:2865807

Applies to:DM Language

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'd like to request a feature regarding updating various eligible parameters in the sound datum for songs that are being queued through wait.

Right now we have the ability to set sound.status = SOUND_UPDATE and do some changes, however this only effects the current song being ran. I'd love to also be able to effect potential songs in the wait queue as well which doesn't seem feasible.

The reason for this request is that some music has intros and a loop. To get around the limitations of looping the intro is played first followed by the loop that runs on repeat. When a player adjusts the volume from the intro though it will only adjust the intro's volume and not the loop. I've tried several methods of getting the queued song to update volume but this doesn't seem possible or at least I haven't figured it out. Help on this would be great if it is.
For this to work there'd have to be some method of tagging a sound like giving it an ID that could be referenced. I'd be up for this but it needs some thought as to syntax and how the ID would be set. Presumably it'd be a user-decided thing.