ID:294512

I've been having this problem for months now. When I click to enter a game, all I get is a window with a yellow background and two white squares, with two lines of text: "Looking for save file..." and "Player Records."

This happens consistently for different accounts on the same computer. I have tried disabling my firewall. I have even checked the Byond Hub connection using the Command Prompt, connection was fine. Nothing I've tried has worked and I'm getting desperate. I've seen a few others with this same problem but it has never been resolved. Please Help!!!

BYOND Build Number: 479.1086
Operating System: Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Your not the only one with this problem. Many others, including myself, have it and many others have been requesting help on this subject, yet no one has answered. So I'm assuming it has something to do with DMG's coding.
In response to Meccquest
also can't get in i'v tried every server and left them running for 30min each even if it's slow 30min should be more then enough to load low tech games from byond as compared to a 50$ HD game you buy wonder what's wrong cuz i see alot of other people on the servers
I'm having the same problem. When I check the "Options & Messages" box, it says "Connection Failed", and when I try to reconnect, the connection fails again. I tried redownloading BYOND but it didn't change anything.
AstralTravller wrote:
I've been having this problem for months now. When I click to enter a game, all I get is a window with a yellow background and two white squares, with two lines of text: "Looking for save file..." and "Player Records."

This happens consistently for different accounts on the same computer. I have tried disabling my firewall. I have even checked the Byond Hub connection using the Command Prompt, connection was fine. Nothing I've tried has worked and I'm getting desperate. I've seen a few others with this same problem but it has never been resolved. Please Help!!!

BYOND Build Number: 479.1086
Operating System: Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Too all facing this issue, please refer to this topic: http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6690

Basically, you need to update your BYOND. Details can be found in link. Please direct any further issues with connection into that topic, this is not the place for it. Thanks.
To all faced with this issue, please refer to this topic: http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6690

Basically, you need to update your BYOND. Details and downloads can be found via the above link. Please direct any further issues with connection into that topic as staff does not read this forum, ergo no one addresses issues posted here. Thanks.
In response to Razeth
Razeth wrote:
To all faced with this issue, please refer to this topic: http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6690

Basically, you need to update your BYOND. Details and downloads can be found via the above link. Please direct any further issues with connection into that topic as staff does not read this forum, ergo no one addresses issues posted here. Thanks.

I have the 479.1086 version of BYOND, and still can't get in. I'm not having this problem with other games.
In response to Fearmonger
Fearmonger wrote:
Razeth wrote:

I have the 479.1086 version of BYOND, and still can't get in. I'm not having this problem with other games.

Have you tried recently? Yesterday there was something up with the BYOND hub and I wasn't able to enter -any- games either until it came back online. Try logging in now?
In response to Razeth
Razeth wrote:
Fearmonger wrote:
Razeth wrote:

Have you tried recently? Yesterday there was something up with the BYOND hub and I wasn't able to enter -any- games either until it came back online. Try logging in now?

Nope, still not working. I can get into NEStalgia fine, and I got into The Elemental Stone fine shortly before my first post on this thread.
In response to Fearmonger
Just realized my BYOND wasn't the latest version. I thought it was, as I had redownloaded it the other day at the time I discovered this problem. Fixed for me now.
How do you get on the game .It wont work with me but my brother got on it and wont help me.