ID:30388

I will be emailing byond shortly about my lawsuit. I am also considering making it class action worthy. Here are the details.

I will be sueing byond because of the 3 years of my life they have wasted. I joined "Thinking" that byond 4.0(The most anticipated version), would be done considerably before this. Unfortunatly it has not been released it. I am now sueing them for the fact that they lied to me and now I have wasted 3 years of my life waiting for something that will never be released. I should be in college right now, but where am I? In my room waiting for Byond 4.0. Thanks dantom, you evil evil people. The total amount will be estimated at 1,000,000. Lost wages, lost benefits, housing cost, and emotional damages, and $15 for my byond membership. A class action lawsuit could give all byond members a complete refund. Thank you for your time, i'm also looking for a lawyer to represent me.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070507/od_uk_nm/ oukoe_uk_britain_spree
Fail.
You know, just last night I found out my mom was misdiagnosed as well. What was originally a tumor or something in her stomach that would have to get cut out just turned out to be an infection that went away with some antibiotics.
For the record, I will NOT be the prosecutor for this trial!
Meh, you can sue anyone for anything. Doesn't mean you will win.

And any reliance must be reasonable.... ;-)
Is he actually being serious? =O
I really doubt you'll win anything since you chose to stick around on a free internet program.

Also, YOU chose to not go to college and sit around waiting for some program upgrade to come out.

You are worse than WoW addicts there.

EDIT: And that link doesn't support you. Being told you have cancer and could die is MUCH different than voluntarily sitting on a computer most of your life.
Either people lack a good sense of humor or I'm just blind to the inner workings of
others.

I do believe this is a joke, you silly gooses.
Wow people didn't really get that this was a joke, wow.
Yeah, you guys are morons. I'm suing BYOND for turning me into a female ^_~
It's a joke, you could clearly tell. You trolls need to lay off the poor guy, all he was trying to do was poke some muscled humor into the late arrival of BYOND 4.0. Although....it wasn't that funny :(
You guys clearly don't understand what a joke is. You can't sue someone because you something they said to you. It's sort of like me sueing Nixon for saying he had nothing to do with Watergate. If you guys can't catch a joke when you see one you need some help.

Congrats to Bwgmon for being the most hostile one here, and by the way, almost of all what I wrote was incorrect.
Digi told me its a few months away.
Fail.
Incorrect. You could sue for that. You would just lose.

Filing suit is merely a matter of paperwork and fees.

My original comment was also based on the article from the link, which the post is also poking fun at.

Strawgate wrote:
You can't sue someone because you something they said to you. It's sort of like me sueing Nixon for saying he had nothing to do with Watergate.
Strawgate was clearly satirising the news story reported. Seriously, people, fix your irony detectors.
SpeyMan wrote:
I do believe this is a joke, you silly gooses.

"What did you call him?!"
"I... I called him a big silly goose."
"You do not call him a 'big silly goose'! You call him an asshole, like a normal kid!"
When i say can't I actually mean't that you wouldn't be able to get anywhere near a victory in court. My wording was misleading, but I think you kind of get what I mean.

Jmurph wrote:
Incorrect. You could sue for that. You would just lose.

Filing suit is merely a matter of paperwork and fees.

My original comment was also based on the article from the link, which the post is also poking fun at.

Strawgate wrote:
You can't sue someone because you something they said to you. It's sort of like me sueing Nixon for saying he had nothing to do with Watergate.

LOL, I Laughed in r/l when I Read it, I was like: is this guy for real??
Good one!
Strawgate: I see what you mean; you are 100% correct about the merits! Indeed, I am surprised some of the suits don't get dismissed more quickly with sanctions for a frivolous or dilatory pleading.